Of course, it still needs work. I wasn’t able to capture the entire S.M.A.R.T. goal.
In any case, The Broke Investor is in it for the long haul. Getting S.M.A.R.T. takes time.
What got done:
- A Home page: http://www.25for5html.com/index.html
- An Investment page: http://www.25for5html.com/investment.html
- 25for5html.com About Section:
25for5 HTML is taking the legwork out of creating beautiful website templates. Whether you are looking for a coming soon page or are in desparate need of a checkout page, 25for5 HTML has the perfect template for you.
What was missed:
- A FREE HTML page
- A set of 5 website templates
- The 1st issue of FREE HTML templates
What went wrong:
- Waited until two days prior to the time-bound requirement
- Tried to learn a new system (Firebase) in order to host a FREE static website
- Assumed I could complete 5 premium design templates without proper planning/sketching
What went right:
- Learned the value of sticking with S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Decided to stick to S.M.A.R.T time-bound requirement
- Changed from “learning something new” to working on a familiar P.A.A.S system
Broke Tip: Learn from other people’s experiences. You can’t miss that kind of education. It can save you 5 years.
S.M.A.R.T. goal #2:
Specific: Finish 25for5html
Measurable: 1 FREE HTML template and 4 premium website template
Achievable: Created initial home and investment pages for 25for5html
Results-focused: To create a complete investment project
Time-bound: By Feb 2, 2018, The Broke Investor will complete the set of 5 designs
Keep growing, keep investing. Even if you are, The Broke Investor.